Welcome to PDaddyX

Follow along as a middle-aged dad and husband tries to get in shape. Should be entertaining. Learn more about why I'm doing this.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

5 Guys Revisited

On my 2nd day of P90x, the folks in my office ordered Five Guys for lunch. I was bitter--and hungry--but I resisted. You can read all about it here.

Today, the idea of Five Guys came up again in the office. Since I'm on my two week "break" (and this is also my last week in this office), I decided to go for it. I had a cheeseburger and fries.

Now, here's the part where I'm supposed to tell you it really wasn't that good and that my tastes have changed so radically that I'm not sure I really enjoy food like that anymore. However, if I said that, I'd be lying. It was good.

Very good. Sorry. Some things never change.

However, what has changed is that this won't be a weekly meal anymore--just an occasional treat. Not only is it bad for me, but there's another side effect: I need a nap now!

No comments:

Post a Comment