Welcome to PDaddyX

Follow along as a middle-aged dad and husband tries to get in shape. Should be entertaining. Learn more about why I'm doing this.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 79: Plyo after Eating Mexican?

With a Board of Education meeting that ended at 10:30 p.m. on Monday and a 7 a.m. meeting this morning, Plyometrics did NOT happen this A.M. However, I will do this workout, especially because I am definitely in the home stretch and don't want to miss one.

Unfortunately, it's "dine-out" night for my the preschool my almost five-year-old attends and the event is at California Tortilla (which is kinda like Moe's or Willy's for my friends in Atlanta). The question is: How can I do "jump training" after eating Mexican food? I would imagine that Burritos and Plyometrics do not mix very well.

This could get ugly...fast. Will report the, uh, outcome.

UPDATE: The mind was willing, but the digestive system was not. I did not work out, because I feared seeing my "Burrito Bowl" a second time. Instead, I moved all workouts up a day, meaning Plyo happens on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment