Welcome to PDaddyX

Follow along as a middle-aged dad and husband tries to get in shape. Should be entertaining. Learn more about why I'm doing this.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

DAY 32: When Life Interrupts (UPDATED)

UPDATE AT 9:57 P.M.: I did it! Even after a long, hectic day, even after taking the kids to Berry Cup, even after our nightly struggle to get them showered, teeth-brushed and wrestled into bed....I did my yoga workout.

It wasn't the greatest of workouts. I'm tired and after I hit "publish post" on this, I'm going to bed. But I didn't let life knock me off my goal.

Note to self: If you're going to workout after dinner, don't eat chili. Chili and Dolphin pose do not mix well. Blech.

----------------------------------------------

Original Post

Two straight bad nights of sleep and a hectic work schedule today have put me in the position where I can't workout this morning. So, I am mentally committed to doing my Yoga workout tonight, after I get home from work.

This is perilous for me, because it is this kind of procrastination that has undone my workout programs in the past. It concerns me, but I don't really have a choice today.

I promise you, my intentions are good. The question is, are my intentions good enough to get me to push play tonight?

I'll update you tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment