Welcome to PDaddyX

Follow along as a middle-aged dad and husband tries to get in shape. Should be entertaining. Learn more about why I'm doing this.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 39: PDaddyX and Spring Break

As I was blundering through my Yoga workout this morning, I was thinking about next week, which is Spring Break. I've taken the whole week off and I'm hoping we will be able to get away for a few days.

But then it dawned on me: how will I do my workouts if we are in a hotel. A portable DVD player means I can play the workouts. But am I going to take weights on the road with me? Bands? My Yoga mat?

This is no small thing. I have a lot of momentum going for me right now. Missing a workout or two will definitely jeopardize that.

I still don't have a complete answer, but wherever we stay will have to have a workout room with weights and such. I might look foolish squinting to see a portable DVD player in a hotel space...but at least I will get my workout in.

No Spring Break for PdaddyX!


No comments:

Post a Comment