Welcome to PDaddyX

Follow along as a middle-aged dad and husband tries to get in shape. Should be entertaining. Learn more about why I'm doing this.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Days 36 & 37: A Face for Newspapers

For a Fat Man, taking pictures is bad. But nothing--NOTHING--is worse than doing a TV interview. The TV camera has a way of making your skin paler, making your chins multiply and finding the perfect angle to accentuate your fatassness. Unfortuantely, in my job, TV interviews are something I have to do every once in a while.

Such was the case on Sunday when I did a quick interview with the local NBC affiliate. A few friends who saw the report said to me "MAN, you've lost weight." One co-worker said I looked "skinny," which is a lie, but I'll take it. I watched the report and I do see a change. If you are interested in such things, you can see for yourself.


And here's the interview I did on Sunday. In my opinion, I look less hefty, but very squint-eyed. (By the way, arrests were made in this case on Monday)

Regardless of how much weight I lose, I'll never enjoy doing TV interviews. I still have a "face for newspapers" if you get my drift.

3 comments: