Welcome to PDaddyX

Follow along as a middle-aged dad and husband tries to get in shape. Should be entertaining. Learn more about why I'm doing this.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 46: Celebrating the Halfway Point!

Today is Day 45 Day 46, meaning I have made it exactly a little more than halfway through P90x. Honestly, I'm very surprised I made it. Discipline is not exactly my strong suit, but there's little doubt in my mind that writing this blog--and knowing people are reading it--has made a huge difference for me.

Now, I know what you're thinking. To celebrate this pseudo-milestone, there's nothing I'd like to see more than a video of a sweaty, middle-aged, heavyset bureaucrat telling me about his workouts.

Your wish is granted!



Thanks for the support everyone! Hope you'll stick around for the second half.

No comments:

Post a Comment