Welcome to PDaddyX

Follow along as a middle-aged dad and husband tries to get in shape. Should be entertaining. Learn more about why I'm doing this.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 48: Gaining a Day and Getting a Break

It's nice to gain a day on my P90x calendar without doing an extra workout!

After making a big deal about hitting the halfway point--Day 45--on Thursday, it turns out I had actually PASSED the halfway point. Due to a clerical blog error, I forgot a day and actually hit Day 45 on Wednesday. Woo hoo.

Anyway, with a rest day tomorrow, I am taking a couple of days off from the blog for the holidays. I'll see you again Monday or Tuesday as I begin my "recovery" week and wrap up phase 2.

In the meantime, I hope you have a wonderful Easter holiday!

It's a Glorious Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment