Welcome to PDaddyX

Follow along as a middle-aged dad and husband tries to get in shape. Should be entertaining. Learn more about why I'm doing this.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 16: It's Getting Harder...and This is Good News?

It's Tuesday, so it's Plyometrics day. During the workout today, I noticed that some of the exercises I had no problem with the first two weeks were suddenly a lot harder to finish. I was starting to get frustrated when suddenly it hit me..

It's harder, because I'm able to do the exercises right. For instance, lateral leapfrog squats (squat stance jumping side to side) used to be easy. But now, I'm more flexible, I'm getting lower and it's harder. But, it's SUPPOSED to be harder, right?

Don't get me wrong, I'm still the Human Plank (the fifth member of the Fantastic Four, not pictured), but somehow, these exercises getting harder is a sign of progress.

Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment