Welcome to PDaddyX

Follow along as a middle-aged dad and husband tries to get in shape. Should be entertaining. Learn more about why I'm doing this.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 6: The F-word

The first week of P90x has been interesting, challenging, frustrating and a lot of other adjectives. But I would not use the word "fun"--until today.

The sixth (and final) workout of the week is Kenpo X, which is cardio workout based on the martial art. For the first time, I was able to keep up and enjoy myself. I'm sure it wasn't pretty (nothing I do is, really) but it felt good.

And another bonus...I MADE IT THROUGH A WEEK!!! Once I stop sweating and breathing heavy, I will take stock of what the first week was like and post.

But tomorrow's workout is "rest" and that's one that I'll ace!

No comments:

Post a Comment